Estate Planning Signing Meeting with Witnesses included
FOR ESTATE PLANNING NOTARIZATIONS ONLY
After the deposit is paid, you will receive an email with instructions on scheduling the notary and uploading your documents. Appointments are available based on the natural course of business. Same-day or express notary services are also available at an additional cost.
Please be sure to review the requirements below before securing payment as Simpson & Associates does not offer refunds:
- Must be over 18 years of age.
- Must possess a valid U.S. ID or passport
- Have a computer with internet access and a front-facing camera.
- Smartphone with internet access
- Documents for notarization.
- Must be alert, of sound mind, and competent at the time of signing.
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Living Will and Healthcare Surrogate
- Last Will and Testament
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains
- Trust packages will incur an additional fee and be billed to you on or before your notary session.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, you may be required to wear a mask and/or gloves for any in-person signings. If you do not have a mask and/or gloves, they will be provided to you at signing.
Additional requirements may apply based on the documents being signed.